Officer/ Senior Officer (Human Resource Department)
Fareast Finance & Investment Limited
Name of the organization: Farist Finance and Investment Limited
Designation Name: Officer / Senior Officer (Human Resources Division)
Employment Status: Full time / full time
Educational Qualifications: (4 Years Bachelor / Master with Commerce / Business background (having no 3rd Division / Class in any academic record) preferably major in Human Resource Management).
Experience: At least 5 years.
Age: Maximum 35 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Attractive salary package.
* To ensure timely processing of salaries and maintenance of all necessary records and maintenance of proper salary documentation and operating procedures at all times.
* Data entry is guaranteed and validated in compliance with pay-roll software and internal policies.
* Maintain leave record of employees (attendance, leave application form etc.) as per policy.
* Calculate income tax and provide necessary information. Preparation of employee tax documents on quarterly and annual basis.
* Manage and manage recruitment process and return process as well.
* Assist in the management of discipline and grievance matters.
* Ensure final disposal of departing staff within the stipulated time with proper documentation.
* Maintain PF and Gratuity calculation, investment, documentation and reporting in PF software.
* Update and maintain individual HR personal files including certificates and pay updates.
* Ensure that all required HR policies, records and documents are properly compiled in both printed and soft copies.
* Working with line managers to ensure that the employee resignation / departure process is being handled properly.
* Preparation and issuance of monthly salary slips and various other staff letters, e.g., salary certificates, experience certificates, travel certificates and acknowledgment of acceptance of joining / resignation of employees as per approval.
* Knowledge of Bangladesh Labor Law and Income Tax Ordinance.
* Any other activities determined by management.
* June 3, 2021 Age limit can be relaxed for experienced candidates not more than 35 years of age.
* 5 [five] years with at least 3 [three] years of experience in the human resource department of any non-bank financial institution.
* Effective written and oral communication skills with good typing speed in English and Bengali.
* Ability to work under pressure, within agreed goals and time scales and to deliver quality results.
Provident Fund, Staff Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Group Life Insurance Scheme, Hospitality Guarantee Scheme and Mobile Facilities as per the rules of the company will be the main ones.
Interested candidates can enter here and start the application process. Apply
Date of publication of appointment: 24 May 2021
Application deadline: 03 June 2021